Oof- I meant to sit down to write much earlier than now both because of my attempts to be off-line by 10 p.m. and because an early bedtime is in order with call tomorrow. I've honestly had a pretty peaceful day; I don't know that I got everything done that would have appeared on my ideal "to do" list, but I certainly can't complain. And I have no new pressing wisdom about The Boy or anything that relates to him, other than noting that today was Day #3 of consecutive phone calls. I'm still unsure if this reprsents too little, too late; my gut is starting to say that.
On to brighter things...Happiness/ Gratitude List, 5 July edition:
- Feeling rested. Don't worry, my every-other-night call schedule this week will beat that out of me ;)
- Fun at the Farmer's Market this morning. Going early seems to be the key to crowd avoidance. I got some great stuff, almost all of which has already become part of something spectacular that's in my tummy.
- Having a leisurely day in the kitchen to play. I really enjoyed trying a new recipe for supper.
Those are the highlights today....just a mellow, not-busy day. It was nice, and I reveled in almost every moment of it.
----------------
Now playing: Patrick Davis - Scared To Dream
via FoxyTunes