But the struggles make you stronger, and the changes make you wise

Happiness/ Gratitude List, 16 August Edition:
  1. Sleeping in a little bit this morning (later than I initially planned). Sometimes another hour of sleep is worth more than a workout. Today was one of those days- even if I am still definitely on the tired side with that extra sleep.
  2. Waking up to 55 degree temperatures outside. Lovely!
  3. Having some time in my office this evening- finally- to start playing with a couple of the data sets I need to analyze. One of our projects may not show what I expected, but it stands to have a very interesting unexpected finding.
  4. Chocolate pecan bars from Liberty Heights. Sure, you can taste the butter in them. But they are a lovely treat.
  5. I'm super-excited about a new research project I'm starting on with some terrific colleagues. My blog yesterday about women neurosurgeons (and the lack thereof) is relevant to the topic....and it has great potential!


----------------
Now playing: Gary Allan - Life Ain't Always Beautiful
via FoxyTunes