In honor of the last Friday of January and my sporadic posting this month, we'll TGIF today. And yes, I'll get to that word of the year thing one of these days. It's going well.
Today I am trusting that all of the things I'm trying to balance right now will become easier- or at least more streamlined. I had busy evenings all week, and I don't like that feeling of coming home, walking the dog, and going straight to bed.
Today I am grateful for the Very Handsome Boy Cat who is asleep across the kitchen island from me. Tucker hasn't gotten any props in a while for his sweetness, and they are well deserved.
Today I am inspired by Dr. Abraham Verghese. I had the opportunity to hear him speak and read last night, and it rekindled my commitment to working on my writing. Not only is he a compassionate and respected physician, but he is a gifted teller of stories.
----------------
Now playing: Bob Schneider - Bicycle vs. Car
via FoxyTunes