TGI....it's still Friday in my time zone. It's my compensation for no TGI last week. There simply wasn't a lot to say.
Today I am trusting that I'll get in more play time during my 6 weeks off-service than I did last time. Yes, all of this "other" stuff has to be done, but no one is dying over it.
Today I am grateful for Kita-bear. My walks with her kept me sane over the last three weeks of clinical service, even when they came at the expense of a little bit of sleep here and there. This doesn't even factor in her role as my awesome training buddy for the Komen 3-day.
Today I am inspired by the generosity of friends and family. I'm 1/3 of the way to my fundraising goal for the Komen 3-day and I still have 23 weeks to go.
With that, I'm signing off and going to bed. It will be so nice to sleep without any threat of the pager AND without an alarm awaiting in the morning (other than the obvious Kita-alarm).
----------------
Now playing: Adam Hood - 22 Days Too Long
via FoxyTunes