Take away this sense of regret, take the things I need to forget

Ah, Friday and I'm actually getting a TGI written again. Is this three weeks in a row?
Today I am trusting that this silly blister on my left foot won't impede my two long training walks that are scheduled for the weekend. Sorry, I don't have anything more profound than that.
Today I am grateful for down time. I'm learning to be a more effective user of this concept- as evidenced by my brilliant plan to not do any work this weekend.
Today I am inspired by the time I've been able to spend with the brand new (first week!) medical students. It reminds me of how I got to this messy, imperfect, wonderful place that is my life.

And yes, my Grace Potter binge persists. I have serious envy of her big, beautiful voice.

----------------
Now playing: Grace Potter and the Nocturnals - Things I Never Needed
via FoxyTunes