Friday night. I never got my workout in today, and guilt-trip me would go downstairs at 1030 pm and push some weights around for the next hour. I'm writing, and I'm going to bed, no guilt.
Today I am trusting in time. I'm trusting that things will happen in their own time, not on my schedule, and that it will all be okay. And yes, I'm trying not to tap my toes impatiently as I write this.
Today I am grateful for the Little Cat Man who used his amazing mousing skills yesterday morning. Frankly, I'm as grateful for the entertainment of watching this skill I didn't know he has- I prefer the mouse live outdoors, but it's not the worst thing I can imagine having in the house (see: snake).
Today I am inspired by the beauty of people who use their bodies for their art. It was an amazing night at Ballet West.
Today I have faith that the next six weeks will be just fine. The first three have ultimately gone much better than I might have imagined. Not that I'm counting down to having free time....
With that, goodnight.
----------------
Now playing: Sara Bareilles - Gravity
via FoxyTunes