Yep, missed last Friday. Lots of things got in the way of writing and having down-time- meetings, teaching, ballet and symphony evenings, travel. That said, other than having time in my creative space, I've felt very even-keel lately. A bit angry last night, admittedly, mostly because I was frustrated about being right (on an occasion when I didn't want to be right).
Today I am trusting the universe. Lately I've felt it is conspiring to tell me things, sometimes almost shouting them at me, and I assure you I'm listening. I've long-ago learned my lesson about not picking up on those cues.
Today I am grateful for those who remind me of things that I love and that I don't do enough. At dinner on Monday I was reminded how much I enjoy photography- which has spurred me to get my camera back out. I'm hopeful there will be some great things to follow.
Today I am inspired by kindness. I have been overwhelmed with kindness, with support, lately and it hasn't been unnoticed (nor unappreciated).
Now listening: Sons of Bill "Virginia Calling"Labels: TGIF