A little late, I know. Busy weekend with a couple of late nights so here I am on Sunday evening.
Today I am trusting that I'm going to magically have 26-hour days for a few weeks. I desperately need them if I'm going to meet the impending barrage of deadlines.
Today I am grateful for the time that I did get to spend outside this weekend. Granted, it was for training walk mileage- and yesterday was windy. Sometimes open space, a pair of good walking shoes, and some sunshine are just what you need.
Today I am inspired by this Goethe quote, which I found last fall and seems to fit so many places in my life right now:
"Action has magic, grace, and power in it."
I feel like I've got power (or at least strength and an internal compass)...I'm hoping against hope for both a little extra magic and grace for the next month or two.
Now Listening: Wade Bowen "Before these walls were blue"Labels: TGIF